Friday, February 14, 2014

What’s Love Got to Do With It?

I was surfing Amazon.com earlier today and checked out their survey which asked, “do you think…”: Love is in the air? OR Love stinks?
Here are the results:
Amazon Love Meter
45.1% of those who voted think that love is in the air.
54.9% think that love stinks.
So for those of you who are down on the day, I apologize for this post. For those of you who want to spread the love and have someone you care about, here are a few tidbits that may help.
Gifts that are a really bad idea:
Looking for just the right movie to get you and yours in the right frame of mind for this evening? Try these ideas and see where the night takes you.
Movies To Get You and Your Date “In the Mood” (along with memorable quote):
  • Jerry Maguire: "You had me at 'hello.'"
  • The Big Easy: "If I can't have you, can I at least have my gator?"
  • Flirting: "Football. It's a form of mating ritual."
  • Body Heat: "You aren't too smart. I like that in a man."
  • Secretary: "Who's to say that love needs to be soft and gentle?"
  • Say Anything: "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."
Relationships Are That Important
Perhaps you’re desperate. You’ve waited until the last minute to buy the flowers (all the local shops are out of roses), or make your dinner reservations (her favorite is booked). Don’t panic, you’re in luck. The least you could do is find a card and write something meaningful.
Then, spend a little time on this site to get some ideas: http://www.theromantic.com/stories/valentines/main.htm
Who knows? Maybe you can still save the day and take your romance to the next level.

No comments: