Thursday, February 26, 2015

FUNday Monday Videos Kickoff

This weekend I was stumbling around, looking at online videos and came up with this idea:

A lot of people may struggle to get up Monday morning to face another week of work.

To combat that and help you kick your week off right, bringing a smile to your face at the beginning of your week when u need it most, I present to you:

FUNday Monday Videos

They're silly, they're fun and who knows, they might make you laugh. But they'll definitely change your frame of mind, if you let it.

This one is called "The Gummy Bear Dance." Enjoy!





Sidenote: Since beginning my new job a few months back at NEXTSTUDENT I have to say that I love it and look forward to Mondays and what I do. Honestly, my NextStudent job is the first job that I can say this about.


No comments: