Monday, January 12, 2015

Who Are You--Do You Have a Clue?

Right on the heals of yesterday's post where I pondered the question of "who's better than who?" comes something really close to my heart.

As I've said before, I believe that success really comes down to authenticity or being true to yourself by doing what you love to do. I call this the "true you living" process. My vision of success can be summarized as follows:

"... being who you were created to be while doing what you were called to do...

The first step in being truly successful begins with figuring out "who you are." Granted, we can never know the complete, perfect and truest answer to this question, but we can certainly take a stab at it.

I found this really cool personality test called TRUE COLORS.

It's loosely based upon Meyers-Briggs and separates people's personalities into four different colors. The beauty of this thing is that it enables you to better understand your whole world, in a sense. Who you are, how you think, and how you interact with others, for starters.

It's only 5 questions and takes about two minutes. (I thought the test was really fun and don't even know the person who owns the site). Check it out, you'll like it. Here's the link:

http://www.truecolorstest.com/True-Colors-Personality-Test.html

No comments: