Monday, January 12, 2015

What Difference Does It Make?

Did you take the test? What did you think? What were your TRUE COLORS?

What I've found the more I've explored my personality and what makes me tick is that the better I know myself, generally the more happy, content and productive I am. It may sound strange, but it can have more of an impact than you think.

Now, if you don't like the test, no sweat, there are many more out there, many of which can be found on the internet or in the "Cool Books" listed on the left hand column of the page.

Here's how understanding your personality make-up may help you:


  • with accepting yourself as the unique individual that you are
  • in finding a career that matches your personality and brings you joy, energy and purpose
  • communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and productive, both socially and at work
  • find your "ideal mate," someone who respects you for who you are and enjoys your company
If you want to find out more about your colors, go here:
http://www.truecolors.org/color_meanings.html

So, if you haven't already, here's where you can take the test:


http://www.truecolorstest.com/True-Colors-Personality-Test.html

Let me know what you find out and how it works for you.

No comments: