Sunday, February 1, 2015

$75,000 a Minute? I'd Say You're Doing Well

Earlier today I came across this article on CNNmoney.com.

Earning $75,000 a minute f just seems plain wrong. Or maybe unfair. Perhaps something I'd like to do--tomorrow maybe. And no, it's not The Donald. But if I was making that much, I think I'd be set for life--at least for the next several months or so.

Who's making that kind of bank? The billion dollar Exxon Corp. Apparently, they set the record for U.S. corporations last year. Incredible!

But really, how much money does any one person need? Though money doesn't buy happiness, it certainly helps for living life right.

I found this other article on the www.secretsofsuccess.com website the other day. I hesitated to share it only because it gives quite a different perspective on money than I'm used to. But with an open mind I read on. Of particular interest was the 5 tips the author had on distributing your wealth.

Check it out, you might learn something. I know I did.

No comments: