Saturday, February 21, 2015

Your Ideal Life: "You Can Do It!"

What is it that you want out of life? Here is a simple process to put you on the path to achieving your dreams. The key is imagination, repetition and perseverance.
1. Ask yourself these questions to help you figure it out:
  • What are your passions, dreams and desires?
  • What do you find yourself naturally doing, that people gravitate towards you for?
  • What do your currently do that you love? (for work, play, fun)
  • What would you do if you didn't get paid for it (ok, make that "not paid much")?
  • How can you live "your ideal life," doing what you love to do, being who you were created to be?
2. Write out the answers to these questions, then think of what your "ideal" would be in each of the following areas of your life:
  • career/work
  • health
  • financial
  • spiritual
  • relationships
  • personal growth
3. Now, focus your vision a little bit more by writing out what your "ideal" would be in each area. When you are writing up your “ideals” or dreams, write a vivid,engaging description as if it has already happened. The more details the better. Make it something that gets you really excited and motivates you to move forward. Use present tense, for example: “I am a full-time entrepreneur, doing what I love daily…” Then add specifics.
4. Select the dream/area that is most meaningful to you, and read it every day out loud. Do it first thing in the morning & then in the evening, before you go to sleep. When you read it, do so with emotion and passion. Perhaps you can close your eyes and pause after each sentence, picturing yourself living your dream.
5. Commit to doing this 5 days of the week for a month. You will find that you’re naturally getting excited about your dreams and making them a reality in your life. I’ve done this several times and have had incredible results.
One example is when I put together my vision of my ideal client when I was working in the real estate field.
When I met with my potential client, I showed him what I had been envisioning/praying for (I typed it out) and compared it to the description of what he was looking for. He was both incredulous and excited. “Talk about synchronicity,” he said. And we decided to work together on the spot.
I encourage you to get started today, and then start expecting the miraculous to come your way each day!

2 comments:

Maria Palma said...

I've practiced something similar to this and it has worked wonders in my life. It's something about writing down your goals that activates the energies to manifest them.

Thanks for sharing this tip!

created 4 success said...

Thanks for your encouraging words. I'm so excited that you've experienced this in your life-wonderful!

Only 3-5% of people write out their goals and vision for their lives. It's incredible what you can attract, the people you meet and the doors that open when you do!