Saturday, March 15, 2014

“Goal Getting” breakthrough for those who are sick and tired of the same goal-setting crap on the market that never works for you anyway

If you’re anything like me, by now you’re long over your New Year’s resolutions. They’re probably long forgotten or embarrassingly shoved in the corner. After all, “out of sight is out of mind.”

Let’s face it: most people never fulfill their resolutions, much less put together a program for getting them where they want to go in life.

And for those that do (put together goals, that is), most of the time they fall far short. It’s been my experience that for those who never reach their goals (despite writing them down), it’s not their fault.

You can breathe a sigh of relief. Honestly, much of the achievement/goal setting stuff on the market is utterly worthless, in my opinion. That’s largely because these goal setting programs depend on willpower and sheer effort just to get something done, and this runs contrary to human nature.

Anytime you’ve got to force something, chances are, it’s not going that well for you. And that applies to reaching your goals.


What if I could turn you on to a system so radically different that it could literally change your mind about going after your dreams and believing that it’s possible for you to reach them?

Last year I discovered an incredible new system that felt so natural to me that I got really excited. And the funny thing? I’m actually using it on a weekly basis, and for the first time, I not only believe I’m achieving my dreams and goals, but I actually am!

Here’s the resource:

“Double your income doing what you love” by Raymond Aaron

It’s a book you can pick up on Amazon.com. Once you’ve finished the book, you can go to the author’s website and download, and then complete his intuitive, easy-to-complete forms.

Good luck and let me know what you think!

No comments: