Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Best Of The Best: A Resource That Could Save Your Life

Thank God that most people haven’t gone through what I have to get on with life.

What I mean by that is this: over time, I slowly came to realize that the biggest roadblock to success in my life is me. That’s the painful truth.

Have you ever heard the saying, “I’ve seen the enemy and he is me?”

I’ve found that I’ve got a lot of past baggage, or perceptions and beliefs that hold me back.

When you come to grasp this, you have a choice to make: should I stay or should I go?

In other words, do I choose to remain where I’m at, or do I choose to face my beliefs and get to work, so I can move on with my life?

For those of you who are at that place where they want to “get unstuck,” and have discovered that few, if any things have worked for you, I’ve got a resource that has literally been a lifesaver. And no, I don’t benefit in any way by mentioning it to you.

Here it is:

“The New Psycho Cybernetics: a mind technology for living your life without limits”

Keep an open mind, as many of you may not be too comfortable with self-help resources out there, even if it may turn your life around. I encourage you to try it. If you’re not comfortable buying the CD set, I believe Amazon.com has the book for a fraction of the retail cover price.
I highly recommend it.

I don’t say this lightly, as I’ve got a ton of self-help resources, and would say that most similar items aren’t on par or nearly as helpful as this CD set & guidebook has been for me. Be prepared for some deep, practical, hands on change coming your way if you choose to go this route.

You can get yours at nightingale.com, although you could probably find it cheaper on Amazon.com.

No comments: