Friday, February 8, 2013

Successful Failure: the Path to Achievement

I just love it when I find stories where someone has become enormously successful then failed.

Not that I relish someone else's bad fortune. Most of the time, these snippets provide long-term motivation and inspiration that transcends cliches and hollow platitudes. That's because so much of the time these entrepreneurs bounce back quite remarkably, having learned a huge lesson that puts them back in the game, usually more successful and profitable than ever.

Here's an article that is particularly meaningful to me: www.secretsofsuccess.com. It's the story of a guy who is involved in the field of adult education. This is an industry that is close to my heart, since I work as a copywriter at a company called NextStudent, an organization that assists students in planning for and financing their college education.

Anyway, check it out. Hope you find it as powerful as I did!

No comments: